& Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 15, 2022
These Terms of Service (this “Agreement”) set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the internet website located at www.sixpac.com and the SIXPAC mobile software application (collectively, the “Site”), each owned and operated by SIX PAC OTG, LLC. and its affiliates (collectively, “SIXPAC”, “we”, “our” or “us”), and the services available thereon, including without limitation the services described in the “Service Description” section below (the “Service”).
If you have registered to use the Service for the purpose of accessing, obtaining or otherwise acquiring fitness training, meal planning or other related services from a trainer, gym, coach or other fitness or nutrition professional, you are an “End User” and you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICE OR BY CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” OR SIMILAR BUTTON IN RELATION TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY RULES, POLICIES, GUIDELINES OR PRACTICES APPLICABLE TO THE SITE OR SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” WILL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
We may amend any part of this Agreement by adding, deleting, or varying its terms from time-to-time in our discretion. We will provide you with notice of the proposed amendment by posting an amended version of this Agreement with a new “Last Updated” date and alerting you of such amendment by email or through a notification on the Service. We will include a link to the previous version of the terms beneath the new “Last Updated” date.
The amendments will take effect 30 days after the date on which the amended version is posted. Prior to that date, the previous version of this Agreement will continue to apply.
If you disagree with any amendments, you may terminate this Agreement by ceasing to use the Site and Service at any time within the 30-day period before the amendments take effect. If the amendment increases your obligations under this Agreement, or decreases our obligations under this Agreement, then you can also terminate in the 30 days after the amendments take effect. In either case, there is no cost or penalty for terminating. If you do not cease using the Site and Service during that time, then by your continued use, you are considered to have accepted the proposed amendments.
Ability to Enter into this Agreement
In order to enter into this Agreement, you must have reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence and be fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally eligible to enter into this Agreement under any laws applicable to you. If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it.
The Service is the provision of access to and use of a platform that facilitates communications, interactions and transactions between Business Users and End Users for the purpose of enabling Business Users to monitor, coach, train and communicate with End Users, and enabling End Users to access workout and meal plans, track their progress, access their appointments and classes, buy products, and more. Access to and use of the platform is provided free of charge by SIXPAC to you.
SIXPAC does not provide or perform training or coaching. SIXPAC is not responsible for any interactions that are facilitated through or in connection with the Service, nor does SIXPAC have any control over the quality, timing, provision, or failure to provide, or any aspect whatsoever relating to the provision of coaching, training, workouts, meal plans, progress tracking, appointments, classes, product purchases and other services provided by Business Users to End Users.
Included as part of the Service is a tool that can be used to generate meal plans and healthy eating recommendations (the “Tracker”). If you have elected to utilize the Tracker, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the Tracker is not a diagnostic tool or medical device;
- the Tracker should not be used for the diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, treatment, alleviation, cure or mitigation of any disease, health or medical condition, injury, disability or physiological or pathological process or state;
- any recommendations provided through the Tracker are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and you should (i) review and consider the appropriateness of such recommendations before implementing them; and (ii) discuss questions about any medical condition or health concern with your physician or other suitable medical professional;
- you are solely responsible and liable for the information you input into the Tracker, and you understand that the accuracy, suitability and safety of the meal plans and recommendations generated by the Smart Meal Planner may be negatively impacted if the information you input is inaccurate or misleading; and
- SIXPAC makes no representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy of caloric and other food nutritional information provided through the Smart Meal Planner. All such information is sourced from third party food vendors and restaurants. SIXPAC cannot control the quality, quantity or consistency of foods served and sold by such third parties.
Special Consents and Acknowledgements
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, HAVE AN URGENT HEALTH CONCERN OR NEED TO OBTAIN MEDICAL ADVICE, YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM USING THE SERVICE AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR GO TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL;
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS INTENDED TO BE GENERAL IN NATURE, NOTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT CONSTITUTES MEDICAL ADVICE AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANYTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR APPROPRIATE AND TIMELY CONTACT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN;
- SIXPAC DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO: (I) CONTENT FORMING PART OF OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WORK-OUT PLANS, EXERCISE VIDEOS, AND OTHER SIMILAR CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF SIXPAC; OR (II) ANY BUSINESS USERS YOU INTERACT WITH THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THEIR QUALITY, EXPERTISE, EDUCATION OR LEVEL OF CERTIFICATION;
- INTERACTIONS WITH BUSINESS USERS THROUGH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE ARE AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK;
- YOU SHOULD NEVER CHANGE OR STOP ANY COURSE OF MEDICAL TREATMENT WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING YOUR PHYSICIAN; AND
- PARTICIPATING IN AN EXERCISE PROGRAM OR DIET CAN CAUSE INJURY, AND YOU ELECT TO DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We collect various types of information about Users, however, Users must specifically consent to the sharing of genetic data with us. We collect this data by Users entering their data into our products. This information includes information about User’s personal fitness, nutrition, demographics, geographic data, and other personal information as selected by the User.
- We use the information we collect to enhance and improve our products and improve User experience. There are a few ways that we share data.
- We share data that does not personally identify you with third parties such as advertisers and business partners. However, geographic data can be shared in the interest of providing a better experience to our Users.
- We share data that does personally identify you with third parties that support our communication with you via email or messages or that provide analytics that permit us to better understand how our products are used.
- We also share data that does personally identify you if we are required by law or if our company is acquired or merges with another company.
Collection of Personal Information
We may also use and allow third parties to track your browsing history profile. Such tracking will allow SIXPAC to offer you specifically tailored services and products with appropriate User consent, where necessary (both of SIXPAC and its third-party partners). No personally identifiable information will be shared with any third party without your consent or acknowledgement.
Types of Information Collected
User Information. In addition to the above personal information, we collect standard information about SIXPAC Users such as:
- “Personal Fitness and Nutrition Data”, including, birthdate, height, weight, sex, and specific details of your exercise and the foods and drinks that you consume.
- Email address and SIXPAC Password.
- IP addresses, browser type and your operating system.
- Pages visited on the Websites referring and exit pages, and the dates and times of the visits.
- Financial information, such as your credit/debit card number or other billing information for purchases and product upgrades.
- Any additional information relating to you and your use of the Websites or SIXPAC Services that you provide to use directly through the Websites or SIXPAC Services.
- Location data and other information about devices used to access and interact with the Websites.
- Information that you make publicly available or publicly post using tools made available on the Websites.
- Information you may provide in User-to-User messages.
- Information collected from promotions with third party companies.
Your information may also be supplemented with additional information from other sources, including publicly available sources. If you log into our Site through an account created with a third-party website, that third-party website may send us information about you, depending on the privacy settings that you have in place with that third-party website. Any information collected will be subject to the privacy policies of these third-party websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
All material available on the Site and all material and services provided by or through SIXPAC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors or other commercial partners including, but not limited to, software, all informational text, software documentation, design of and “look and feel”, layout, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, interactive and instant messaging, design and functions, files, documents, images, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted as well as all derivative works thereof (collectively, the “Materials”), are owned by us or our licensors or service providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws.
Subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, during the term of this Agreement, SIXPAC grants to you a non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited-purpose right to access and use the Materials that we make available to you. You are not permitted to download, copy, or otherwise store any Materials.
If SIXPAC, in its sole discretion and without notice, considers that there is an immediate security or operational risk to the Service or any of its users, data, or Materials, or to your or a third party system, then SIXPAC may immediately suspend access to or use of the Service by you or any or all Business Users or End Users. The suspension of use and access is not a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge that the preservation of security, confidentiality and data is paramount. SIXPAC has no liability to you for suspending the Service under this provision or for any other reason, with or without cause.
This section does not apply to Content; however you agree that any ideas, suggestions, concepts, processes or techniques which you provide to SIXPAC related to the Service, the Site or SIXPAC or its business (“Feedback”) are and will be SIXPAC’s exclusive property without any compensation or other consideration payable to you by SIXPAC, and you do so of your own free will and volition. SIXPAC may or may not, in its sole discretion, use or incorporate the Feedback in whatever form or derivative SIXPAC may decide into the Site, the Service, its software, documentation, business or other products or services, or any future versions or derivatives of the foregoing. You hereby provide to SIXPAC a perpetual, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide license to use for any reason all rights in any Feedback and, as applicable, procure the waiver of any moral rights and consent to acts which might otherwise infringe your moral rights.
SIXPAC retains the right to use or share any Aggregated Data generated by anyone using the Site or the Service, including our users, for the purpose of enhancing and providing the Service. “Aggregated Data” means data that does not contain personal information, and which has been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. You are still responsible for any and all personal information that is part of any Content.
SIXPAC may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar services or goods obtained through the use of the Service, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Service or the Business User Payments applied to you.
Submission of Content
The Site and the Service available thereon enable you to provide or upload content, including but not limited to messages, materials, data, text, music, sound, photos, videos, graphics, applications, code and other information or content (collectively, “Content”), to SIXPAC and/or Business Users for the purpose of providing the Service or as otherwise permitted under this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Content you submit, provide or upload and the consequences for submitting, providing, or uploading it.
SIXPAC will use Content you upload solely in connection with providing the Service to you, and for no other reason. You agree that by uploading, or otherwise providing any Content on or through the Site and/or the Service, you grant to SIXPAC a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, process, display, all or any portion of such Content, solely in connection with providing the Service to you. This license includes the right to host, index, cache or otherwise format your Content in order to provide the Service.
Use of Personal Information
We will treat the information we collect as confidential. We will not share Personally Identifiable Information about you without your consent. We may share information collected from you that does not identify you or an individual with third parties, including advertisers and potential business partners.
We may also share data that does not identify an individual User.
We may disclose your personal information when we reasonably believe that it is required by law, a duly authorized court order, or legal process and to protect and defend the rights and interests of SIXPAC, its affiliates, suppliers, or Users. If we are required to disclose your information, we will attempt to provide you with advance notice, unless we are prohibited from doing so by law.
In some circumstances we may use third party contractors to perform these services on our behalf. In such circumstances, we will only provide the contractor with the information needed to perform the services (for example, name and address if a contractor is delivering a product to you), and all contractors will be required to agree to confidentiality obligations with respect to your personal information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, SIXPAC will not use or disclose to third parties User data gathered from the Apple, Inc. Healthkit framework or Healthkit API for advertising or other use-based data mining purposes other than improving health, or for the purpose of health research. In no event will any information be collected from Healthkit Users for use by third parties in compliance with this section without obtaining User consent.
The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008
The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA) provides, as to Users that are residents of the United States, that you do not need to share your genetic Information with your employer or your health insurer. Even so, you may be asked to share your Genetic Information with other insurers. These others could include life, long-term care, and disability insurance firms. You should always take care with whom you choose to share your Genetic Information.
Trademarks and Rights of Publicity
SIXPAC responds to complaints that Content infringes trademarks or celebrity material. Trademarks include logos, brand names, and trade dress, which is the distinctive visual appearance of a product or its packaging. Please be aware that celebrities, and others, may have a “right of publicity,” which means that they may have a right to control commercial uses of their name, image, likeness, and other aspects of their identity. If you use a celebrity name or likeness on the Service and you do not have the celebrity’s permission, you risk infringing the celebrity’s rights, and depending on the circumstances, this may be true for non-celebrities as well.
If you believe your rights have been infringed on the Service, please submit a notification of infringement to our agent listed in the Section entitled “Copyright and Trademark Compliance and Complaints” below. To submit a notification, you must be the trademark owner or the individual featured in a manner violating your rights of publicity, or an authorized agent of the trademark owner or featured individual.
When submitting a notification of trademark or trade dress infringement, provide a copy of the relevant trademark or trade dress registration(s) from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office or other national trademark office. Please also provide the location on the Service where you believe the infringement is occurring.
Control of Personal information and Opt-Out Options
SIXPAC values the accuracy of the information you provide. If you want to opt-out of communications from SIXPAC, you can do so at any time. If you change your mind, you can opt-in again here. When you opt-out of promotional communications from us, you may still receive service messages (such as an order confirmation) and legally mandated notices. Users that are residents of the European Union have additional rights with respect to personal information, as explained below. Access to personally identifiable information that is collected from our websites and that we maintain may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our Site, you can access that account to review the information you provided.
You may also send an e-mail or letter requesting access to or correction of your personally identifiable information. For verification purposes please include your first name, last name, e-mail address and the password you use for such service.
Security of the Information We Collect
We take commercially reasonable precautions in an effort to protect your information against security breaches. However, this is not a guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. By using the Websites and SIXPAC Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Protection of Children’s Privacy
SIXPAC.com is a general interest website, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If you are under 18, you are not permitted to use the Websites. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulation, the Websites are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 (COPPA’s minimum protections are for minors 13 years of age or under). SIXPAC does not knowingly collect personal information from children through this Website.
Cookies. When you visit the Websites, a cookie may be saved on your computer (if your computer accepts cookies), and if you return to the Websites the cookie may be read. A “cookie,” is a small text file placed on the User’s hard drive to track usage of the Websites and collect basic information, which may include certain of your preferences.
If you would like to avoid cookies, your web browser may have an option that enables you to disable or not accept cookies. It should be noted, however, that should you disable or not accept cookies, portions of the Website may not properly function.
Web Beacons. We may also use web beacons, clear gif technology, or action tags as mechanisms to collect aggregate site visitation data by tracking how Users navigate to and through our Websites. We may also use this technology to track the delivery of HTML email messages. Data collected through this mechanism is not linked to personal information. A web beacon is an electronic image and string of code that is imbedded in a web page or email which allows us to track web page views/hits or the opening of an email containing a beacon. We may use web beacon in conjunction with cookies to track Website activity on www.sixpac.com. Web beacon tracking by SIXPAC does not identify the name or email address of the web User or mail recipient.
Local Beacons & Geo Fencing. We may offer advertisers a local beacon or geo fencing to better interact with Users in their local geographic area.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
If you are a resident of the European Union or the State of California, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request an accounting of all Personal Information that we have that pertains to you, and to have copies of such information delivered to you in electronic format (e.g., electronic copies of information attached to an email). We reserve the right to transmit information to you in a manner that complies with all applicable laws.
- You have the right to request that we change any Personal Information that pertains to you that is inaccurate.
- You have the right to request that we delete some or all Personal Information that pertains to you. We reserve the right to carry out such a request in a manner that complies with all applicable laws, such as laws concerning record retention. Note that fulfilling this request requires us to delete Personal Information in our possession, but that this right does not extend to Personal Information that has already been lawfully shared in accordance with this Policy.
- You have the right to request that we cease processing any Personal Information that pertains to you. Note that fulfilling this request requires us to cease processing Personal Information that pertains to you in the future but does not apply to lawful processing that has already occurred in accordance with this Policy.
- You have the right to exercise all the rights afforded by this Policy without fear of retaliation or discrimination. This means that we treat Users who exercise any of the rights under this Policy the same as Users who do not.
To exercise any of the rights explained above, please contact us. Once we have received notification that you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose(s) to which you originally consented unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for further processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
If you believe that we have misused your personal data, you also have a right to lodge a complaint with a national Data Protection Authority. Each European Union member nation has established its own Data Protection Authority; you can find out about the Data Protection Authority in your country here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
When you use our websites, third parties may collect data about your mobile device in order to serve ads on other apps or websites that are tailored to your interest. This practice is known as ‘interest-based advertising.’ Examples of data that may be collected includes: IP addresses, identifiers associated with your mobile device (also called ‘Advertising Identifiers’), or any ads that you click while using our Websites. If you wish to opt out, please contact us.
We are providing you with this information and ability to control these settings in accordance with our commitment to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self Regulatory Principles.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites, and we encourage you to review the policies of each site you use. We cannot control the actions of such third parties or be held responsible for their use of any information that you provide directly to them.
Legal Bases for Processing Your Information
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Performance of a contract – If you choose to make a purchase through the Websites, we need to collect and use your personal information to perform our agreement with you.
Transfer and Processing of Data
For Users within the United States, we process data in data centers located in the United States. We have adopted reasonable physical, technical, and organizational safeguards against accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access, use, or processing of User data in our possession. We comply with state and federal laws governing the protection of personal information.
For Users within the European Union, we transfer data from the European Union to data centers located in the United States for processing. The European Commission has determined that the law of the United States does not provide a level of protection adequate to satisfy the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). As to Users residing in the EU, however, we extend the rights provided for by the GDPR – as detailed below – including the imposition of required safeguards with respect to accidental, unauthorized, or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access, use or processing of data. Transfers of EU resident data from the EU to the United States from third parties (such as third-party payment processors) are conducted in accordance with appropriate transfer mechanisms under the GDPR, principally contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Data Retention and Deletion
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer personal information.
It is our policy to retain personal information for 6 months after such personal information is no longer necessary. Once that 6 months has passed, we will delete such personal information. This means that, if you close your account with us, we will delete personal information associated with your account after 6 months.
Acceptable Use and Conduct
You agree that you will not publish or make available any Content that, or use the Site or Service in a manner that:
- infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- contains software viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- is libelous or defamatory, or that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or is invasive of another’s privacy;
- is harmful to minors in any way;
- is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable, as reasonably determined by SIXPAC;
- impersonates a SIXPAC employee, or any other person, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to the Site or Service or a portion thereof without proper authorization;
- interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site or Service or prevents others from using the Site or Service, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Site, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use the Site or Service;
- uses any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to monitor or copy the Site or Service or the content contained therein;
- facilitates the unlawful distribution of copyrighted Content;
- except as expressly permitted by SIXPAC, licenses, sublicenses, rents or leases the Service to third parties, or uses the Service for third party training, commercial time-sharing or service bureau use;
- includes personal or identifying information about another person in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Site or Service to users;
- constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- stalks or otherwise harasses anyone on the Site or using the Service or with information obtained from the Site or Service;
- collects, uses or discloses data, including personal information, about users without their informed consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- requests, solicits or otherwise obtains access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any user of the Site or Service for the purposes of automating logins to the Site;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to the computer systems of SIXPAC or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Site or Service;
- posts adult or pornographic Content;
- decompiles or reverse engineers or attempts to access the source code of the software underlying the Site, the Service or any other SIXPAC technology;
- copies, archives, stores, reproduces, rearranges, modifies, downloads, uploads, creates derivate works from, displays, performs, publishes, distributes, redistributes or disseminates all or any part of the Site or Service;
- accesses the Site or Service for the purposes of building a product using similar ideas, features, functions, interface or graphics as those found in the Site or Service;
- accesses the Site or Service for the purposes of monitoring its availability, performance, or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes; or
- accesses the Site to upload any Content or computer code for the purposes of: (i) causing a breach or override of security to the Site or Service; (ii) interfering with the proper working, functionality or performance of the Site or Service; or (iii) preventing others from accessing or using the Site or Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT FORMING PART OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE OR SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT YOU UPLOAD OR SUBMIT AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE AND CONTENT, ARE AT YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SIXPAC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR SERVICE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SIXPAC DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE AND CONTENT, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME SIXPAC MAY REMOVE THE SITE OR CEASE PROVIDING THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICE MAY BE INTERRUPTED FROM TIME TO TIME FOR ANY OF SEVERAL REASONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MALFUNCTION OF EQUIPMENT, PERIODIC UPDATING, MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR OF THE SITE OR SERVICE OR OTHER ACTIONS THAT SIXPAC, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, MAY ELECT TO TAKE. SIXPAC MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING: (A) THE AMOUNT, TIMING AND DELIVERY OF ANY CLICKS OR IMPRESSIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT) OR ADVERTISING ON THE SITE OR SERVICE; OR (B) THE COMPATIBILITY OF ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR CONTENT WITH THE SITE OR SERVICE.
SIXPAC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF, OR FOR THE FAILINGS OF, ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICE, NETWORK, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, HOSTING SERVICES UTILIZED BY SIXPAC, TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS, ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES OR SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE OR SERVICES, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE NOT PROVIDED BY SIXPAC.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR CONTENT IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE SITE AND SERVICE. SIXPAC DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR CONTENT BY THIRD PARTIES OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING YOUR CONTENT.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SIXPAC OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
THE SITE AND SERVICE ARE OFFERED AND CONTROLLED BY SIXPAC FROM ITS FACILITIES IN the United States. SIXPAC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OTHER THAN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
Third Party Sites and Content
The Site may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under SIXPAC’s control, and you acknowledge that SIXPAC is not responsible or liable for any third-party content, including but not limited to the accuracy, integrity, quality, usefulness, legality, appropriateness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such third-party content or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by SIXPAC or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that SIXPAC will not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third-party content, goods, or services available on or through any such website or resource. Access and use of third-party sites, including the information, material, products, and
Exclusive Remedy and Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT, UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT, WILL SIXPAC OR ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ACTING ON YOUR BEHALF FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR THE COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICE (EVEN IF SIXPAC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. SIXPAC’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO CDN$100. TO THE EXTENT ANY PROVINCE, STATE OR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SIXPACE’S LIABILITY IN SUCH PROVINCE, STATE OR JURISDICTION WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FURTHEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING OR ANYTHING ELSE HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, SIXPAC WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ACTING ON YOUR BEHALF IN ANY WAY WITH RESPECT TO A TRIAL PROGRAM OR YOUR PROVISION OF AN INDIVIDUAL’S PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SIXPAC OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDED ON ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN SIXPAC AND RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED BY YOU ON ANY THIRD PARTY SITES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT SIXPAC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY INTERACTIONS OR DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS OR AS THE RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF SUCH ADVERTISERS ON THE SITE.
You expressly waive all rights you may have under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which states: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
SIXPAC will have no liability whatsoever for any damages, liabilities, losses or any other consequences that you may incur as a result of any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and/or the Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SIXPAC, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, all third party advertisers, technology providers, service providers or other partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, employees and representatives (together, the “Indemnified Parties”), from and against any third party claim, demand, loss, damage, cost, or liability (including, reasonable attorneys’ fees) (collectively and individually, “Claims”) incurred by or made against the Indemnified Parties in connection with any Claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Site or the Service, including but without limitation in relation to: (a) your use, non-use or misuse of, or connection to the Site, the Service and any Content, including without limitation your Profile Information, any Content you make available through the Site or Service, and any third party Content forming part of the Site; (b) your violation or alleged violation of this Agreement; and (c) your violation of any rights, including intellectual property rights, of a third party and otherwise as set out herein. SIXPAC reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify SIXPAC and you agree to cooperate with SIXPAC’s defense of these Claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of SIXPAC. SIXPAC will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such Claims upon becoming aware of it.
Cancellation and Termination
Depending on the settings established by your trainer, gym, coach or other fitness or nutrition professional that provided you with access to the Service, if you wish to cancel your use of the Service, you may either cancel your Account at any time through the interface provided as part of the Service, or you may need to cancel pursuant to the contract you have entered with your trainer, gym, coach or other fitness or nutrition professional. Email requests (from email accounts other than your SIXPAC email account) or phone requests to cancel your Account may not be accepted.
You will remain liable for all charges accrued on your Account up to the time of cancellation. SIXPAC is under no obligation to store your Content and may delete your Account and your Content immediately upon cancellation or termination of your Account for any reason.
SIXPAC reserves the right at any time, and without cost, charge or liability, to terminate this Agreement for any serious reason, including, but not limited to, a failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement, if your use of the Site or Service is in violation of this Agreement or applicable laws, if your use disturbs the normal operation of the Site or Service for other users, or attempts to circumvent our security measures. SIXPAC reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site and/or Service, or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason.
Data Usage and Charges
The Service may use information and data transmission networks operated by third parties to send data, information and Content from a computer or device to SIXPAC’s servers, and to serve data, information, and Content back to such computer or device. Depending on your wired or wireless data or similar plan with such third-party operators, you may incur charges from such third-party operators for use of its information and data transmission networks. You are solely responsible for any and all costs, including without limitation wireless and cellular data costs, you may incur as a result of the usage of the Service and/or as a result of data, information and Content submitted or received by your computer or device through the Service.
The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole will not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable will be stricken from this Agreement.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred, assigned, or sold by you, but may be transferred, assigned, and sold by SIXPAC without restriction.
You agree that if SIXPAC does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which SIXPAC has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of SIXPAC’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to SIXPAC.
The sections of “Special Consents and Acknowledgements”, “Intellectual Property Rights”, “Submission of Content”, “Disclaimer of Warranties”, “Third Party Sites and Content”, “Exclusive Remedy and Limitation of Liability”, “Indemnity”, “Cancellation and Termination”, “CCPA Required Terms”, “Disputes” and “Miscellaneous” and any other provisions of this Agreement that are intended to survive termination or expiry of this Agreement will survive any actual or purported termination or expiry of this Agreement and continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between us related to the subject matter in this Agreement. This Agreement replaces and supersedes any other prior or contemporaneous agreement, representation, or discussion, oral or written, and may not be changed except in writing signed by us, regardless of whether or not the parties act under an unsigned “electronic” agreement or rely on such an unsigned agreement.
You may contact SIXPAC:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by telephone at 1-772-469-6866.